In recent years, Carl has found his niche taking listing others can’t sell, turning every one of them around quickly and without reducing prices.
“I just took a listing in Balboa on the water. It was a distressed divorce sale, and the property needed work. The client asked me to sell it at $3 million, but I said, ‘I can’t do it.’ I put in $35,000 of my own money and sold it for $4.5 million."
1) Repairs: Carl owns a construction company that builds custom homes, www.CapitanoConstruction.com. Most properties need items addressed prior to marketing and also repairs after inspections. Carl will take care of everything making your property look its very best, getting you the most possible!
2) Staging: Carl and his team will come in and help you stage and decorate your property to make it look its very best prior to showing, free of charge.
3) Marketing, Marketing, Marketing: Your property will be featured with Professional High End Photography, Virtual tours, Aerial Photography, Web site design, Professional flyers and more…
4) Buyers: Carl has a large network of agents worldwide as well a huge inventory of buyers. He is currently working with several buyers looking for homes in your specific neighborhood.
5) Houses: Carl will hold your home every weekend until it sells…
6) Any realtor can put your home in the MLS, Carl will aggressively market your property, make it look its best prior to any showings, and SELL it for the MOST possible!
Carl engages both clients and community with a true heart of service. He says that putting the interests of others first is the Real Secret to His Success. He grew up hearing his mother tell her childhood story about sitting on the counter of her parent's store, when she was only 4 years old. “There had been no business all day,” Carl recalls. “We’re a Catholic family, and that day, the Carmelite Sisters came into the store and asked for a donation. Her mom, my grandmother, opened the register and gave them all the money in the drawer. Within an hour the store was packed with people. My mom dedicated her life to volunteering with the Carmelite Sisters, and from her story, I've learned that when you give freely from the heart, it comes back to you ten-fold."
In honor of his mother’s legacy, Carl continues to support the Carmelite Sisters today. He is currently raising $20 million to build a new convent. In addition, he and his team give a portion of every transaction to the Children’s Miracle Network. “To be on my team, you have to do at least one act of kindness each month. It doesn’t matter what it is. It could be something as simple as holding the door open for someone. But with my growing team that’s a lot of good being put out into the world."
"When you do things right, it comes back to you. That’s why I sleep well at night. I always try to help people. I never look at the dollars; it’s about how much I can help somebody. This philosophy is a lot of what makes us different.”